Are you having trouble with you account? Or need some inquiries about some process you wanted to ask? You can find help in Hotmail immediately for your questions and troubles. The email provider has its own Online Solution Center that gives you the answers immediately. The feature aims to help people provide the solution as soon as possible. There are also other alternative ways in which you can do in case the feature does not offer what you want. You will know by reading the steps below
- First, you have to login to your profile at Hotmail.com login site. When your login, simply click the “Help” button you can find in the upper-right section of the page. Opt for the “Support” in the drop-down menu you may see.
- Following, you can now enter the question you may have on your mind in the “Ask a Question” field. Like for example “How can I change my password?”. It will have listing of identical questions which will display on the subject together with the answers that can help you.
- Simply select the question that you simply believe is very close to what you’re really looking for. You will also find number of answers within the homepage support which can be mostly inquired by users.
- In case you can’t locate the answer you are looking for, you can make a profile at Solutions center and share on the community forum about your issue. You can employ your hotmail ID with the enrollment. You can check if somebody answers your question through email notifications.
- What if you’d like to obtain an answer immediately? It is easy to reach the customer support in the phone number provided on the Microsoft page or at www.hotmail.com. It is easy to call 1-866-672-45511-866-672-4551 from 8 a.m to 1 a.m EST from Monday to Friday. Throughout weekend, you can call them from 8 a.m to 8 p.m.
Need more info? Just visit their website at www.hotmail.com for more information.