The best thing about Gmail is the free features users can use that make it more convenient to email. Even if you don’t have your computer, as long as you have your phone, you can access your account anytime now. This is just one of the best features offered by Gmail. You can also setup your account in which it sends SMS alert everything you have a message in your inbox. How?
- To start off the procedure, it is important to login with your very own Gmail.com login details on www.gmail.com or www.mail.google.com.
- Hit the dropdown selection that shows up and then click the “Mail Settings”.
- So next, choose the “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” button and subsequently click through “Add a Forwarding Address” website link you view in the webpage of “Forwarding” area.
- Key the number with your mobile phone that you have. Write your number with this style firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Google mail will start to send you a confirmation email with your phone. You will need to verify your digit number is right. Open up the email within your phone and after just click the validation link contain within the email. This verification will assist you to Gmail use your mobile number as a getaway address to forward the email as SMS.
- You can even personalize or filter the emails you want to have in your phone. You could add the precise email address split up by comma in the “From:” field. But if you like to get most of the emails sent to you, basically enter your Gmail address at the “To:” field.
- You may also include “Create Filter” so that you can only receive emails which you guess is important or match the standards for your phone.
There are different styles of email you can use with your mobile number. Research what is used in your place. Know more about by clicking here now.