Microsoft Hotmail is among the choices people register for their personal webmail service. This is because it is free and can be customize easily. Registered users can also easily change info from the account such as password at the website. If you are planning to change your password, you can read in this article the process and some tips on how to change it.
How to Change the Password?
1. First of all, choose the browser which you key the website of Hotmail. On the browser, input www.hotmail.com to open the Hotmail.com sign in page.
2. Login in your account via your own private username and password in the respected fields after that click “Sign In” link.
3. If you end up already in the page of your account, press the drop-don arrow that is found on the top-right part portion along with your name. Simply find the “Account” inside the drop-down list displayed on the screen.
4. By the Overview tab, look beneath the page the place you see the Password and Security Info. Select the “Change password” decision to begin modifying your password.
5. Put first the present password you have now on the account. Subsequently, key and also the most recent password you ought to have for your own private account. Re-enter your new password. Be sure you select the “Save” button to save a fresh password.
What to remember when editing your hotmail password?
- The new password you are going to put must not include any personal obvious information such as your name, birthday, anniversary and many more. It is easy to hack because this information is well-known.
- Your new password must be more than 7 characters with the combination of letters, numbers and even special characters. The longer the better protection it can offer to secure your private info such as credit card details.