Are you planning to apply for any loan, credit card or retirement account? You can apply these services online to make it easier for people. Chase bank offers these services as long as you open an account with them and have your own account number. Visit the website myaccount.chase.com. That is why you should memorize your account number in case you want to access information in Chase. How to look for your account number when you do not memorize it? There are two ways you determine it. Just refer to the steps below:
How to Look for Your Account Number Online?
a. First head off to Chase sign in website and sign on employing your User ID and your own password here at myaccount.chase.com. This is now to access either your savings or checking accounts.
b. Seek for the “Customer Center” web link located at the top of right area from the website and then hit it.
c. Right after that, choose the “See account statement” web link.
d. You can opt a variety of date you want to check out with your account statement and after that select the “View” button. A Document will open up that is just like the Chase bank account statement mailed to clients.
e. At the upper right section of that file you possibly can look for your own personal account number.
How to Look for Your Account Number through Mailed Statements?
1. Go for the most recent bank account statements mailed to you by Chase. They regularly post it year after year.
2. Examine the page wherever it shows the checking outline, ATM withdrawals, deposits and additions.
3. The fifteen digit numbers from the upper right portion of the paper is your account number. The item starts with six zeros.
Login now at myaccount.chase.com to manage your website and avail other services in this bank.
Opening an account with Chase can be done in two ways now. You can do it by going to the bank or applying through online. Yes, it is possible now that you can apply through online. You can do it at your home and save a trip of going to the bank. But what method you choose will depend on where you are comfortable. There are people who are not so used doing things online that they have to do it manually. Read more here at wwwchasecom.org. There are those who can easily navigate their way to a site, first time or not. If you like to know the process on how to open an account with Chase, read the instructions below:
1. The first thing to do when opening an account online is to visit the website of the bank and opt for a type of account perfectly fit for your status. There are many choices but most people pick out the Chase Checking account.
2. Open the link “Open Now” so you can start the process. But if you are not comfortable doing it online, you can use the site to look for the nearest branch in your area where you can do the process of opening an account.
3. Provide the information that the bank will let you fill out. They are just basic information which will be hidden from the public such as your full name, contact number, mailing address, date of birth and employment records.
4. You will be asked to deposit initially for a minimum of $25. There are ways that you can deposit the money such as you can do it through online transfer with other bank, mail a check to the bank or visit the bank and deposit the money.
5. Wait for your debit card and checks given after 10 business days of submission of information and depositing the initial amount.
These are the simple steps on how to open an account with Chase bank. Online banking now is open to all.